Top Menu

How Do I Change My Child’s Transportation?

If you need to change your child’s dismissal transportation you will need to notify the Westview office. You may send a note to school with your child or call the office at 986-1350. If calling the office, please make any transportation change by 3:30 pm to assure the correct information is given to the teacher and student. If your child is riding home with another student on the bus or in a car, please send a note with your child. Both students must have matching notes outlining the change in transportation. Notes must be matched and stamped by the office before being returned to the student(s). Please note—if you have more than one child at Westview please include each child’s name and teacher on written communications.

Posted in: Other